I have written these articles over the past year (or so) in response to specific requests for papers on various subjects to do with programming WebObjects. Requests have been from P & L Systems staff, customers, and from topics discussed on the webobjects-dev and webobjects-talk mailing lists. I have a large collection of test projects that I hope to document as they become useful, but time, as ever, is not on my side.
- RIChecker A Referential Integrity Checker for WebObjects
- URLContent A WebObjects framework for a reusable component to include source html from any given URL
- Content A simple Content Management System for WebObjects
- PCPro A sample of a full Content Management System
- Mixed Site A WebObjects way of serving static pages with embedded active content
- RSS adding RSS support to a WebObjects content management system (see PCPro)